Al een Zijn

Natuurgeneeskundig therapeut Tasja Hut Centrum Al een Zijn in Vlissingen voor iedereen, die wil leren en werken aan zijn/haar persoonlijke ontwikkeling en groei. Voor iedereen, die nieuwsgierig is naar zichzelf en meer in contact wil zijn met zijn/haar intuitie. Veel lees plezier! Met vriendelijke groeten, Tasja Hut

Tibetan Book of Living and Dying

0 reacties
Tibetan Book of Living and Dying

When you are practising meditation, it’s important not to get involved in mental commentary, analysis, or internal gossip. Do not mistake the running commentary in your mind (“Now I’m breathing in, now I’m breathing out”) for mindfulness; what is important is pure presence.

Don’t concentrate too much on the breath; give it about 25 percent of your attention, with the other 75 percent quietly and spaciously relaxed. As you become more mindful of your breathing, you will find that you become more and more present, gather all your scattered aspects back into yourself, and become whole.

—Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, chapter 5

0 reacties

- Er zijn nog geen reacties geplaatst.



Er kan niet gereageerd worden op de items in dit weblog.