Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Provides maintenance subject matter expertise on plant issues that impact production over a short period of time. In this role the technologist provides technical expertise which may be equipment-based or repair technique-based which impacts the availability and maintainability of the system and/or equipment.
- Provides experience on failures and repair techniques during root cause investigations.
- Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
- During repairs ensure that repair details such as clearances, tolerances, materials of construction, welding procedures, etc are provided and documented. Provide technical support as needed.
- Ensures repair techniques, repair procedures, and equipment specific training are documented and made available.
- Provide technical support for specification, identification and purchasing of needed parts.
- Provides maintainability input
- As appropriate and required, reviews spare parts list for existing equipment and works with internal computer software to ensure parts are identified, added and stocked.
- Develops maintenance procedures.
- Enters quality complaints into the clients computer system.
- Participates in developing the maintenance budget to support the maintenance strategy.
- Serves as a technical resource to the planner on work packages.
- During development of turnaround work, provides input on scope of work.
- Supports Maintenance Procedures
- Performs technical reviews of procedures
- Serves as a technical resource during procedure creation and review.
- Supports development of the “Procedure Exemption List”
- Creates/develops/changes/updates job procedures and checklists, and initiates procedure.
Excellent terms of employment, see our website.
You can apply via our website.