Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Works on a broad variety of tasks in the field of Outfitting, where Outfitting includes the accommodation and all technical spaces excluding engine rooms. Works in a basic engineering team of several outfitting engineers on plans and arrangements, or during the detailed engineering in a multi-disciplinary team as the outfitting specialist. Implements deep technical knowledge and practical experience, such as producibility, maintainability, accessibility, ergonomics, etc.
- Contributes to the engineering process by developing the required information, such as, plans and complicated arrangements. technical specifications, system descriptions, V&V documents.
- Executes the engineering outfitting activities with the 2D and 3D CAD tools.
- Participates in the Product & Proposal phase.
- Verifies technical data of vendors and subcontractors.
- Performs technical analysis on received offers under supervision of the TL.
- Ensures full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by Regulatory Bodies and the customer.
- Offers technical support or commissioning activities.
- Contributes to the further development of the N&S Engineering department.
- Develop and describe standards.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Professional education on technical Bachelor level: related to the Outfitting discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) year experience in the engineering of Outfitting systems.
- Vast experience and broad knowledge of Outfitting systems, preferably in ships or offshore installations.
- Knowledge of 2D CAD and 3D CAD-systems such as Cadmatic or Catia.
- Experienced with Class- and Statutory regulations.
- Experienced in Good Engineering Practices, including quality and budget awareness.
- Experienced to cooperate with vendors and subcontractors.
- Good command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
Possibilities for a permanent job at a leading company in shipbuilding industry.
You can apply via our website.