Purchasing materials, components, equipment and facilities from internal and external suppliers to meet the demand for production process in Goes. The candidate must be able to work independently in support of all internal department’s requests.
The Procurement officer is supported by an assistant buyer who is responsible for the daily purchasing and planning and takes care of the administrative processing of various processes. He / she ensures good information provision between purchasing, warehouse, and (senior) procurement officers.
• Relevant Purchasing education, like for example NEVI and eager to learn
• Experience with purchasing / planning or similar role (warehousing)
• You are pragmatic, have a hands-on mentality and keep an overview
• You are proactive, flexible, analytical, and result-oriented
• You are a team player and have adaptability
• Fluent in Dutch & English language
• Knowledge and affinity with technical specifications
• Excellent knowledge of Office 365, Outlook, Word, Excel and TEAMS and experience with EPICOR ERP systems is an advantage
• Living within commuting distance of Goes, the Netherlands.
• MBO/HBO graduate in a relevant area (Analytical/Organic Chemistry/Life Sciences)
• A growing company with a “sky is the limit” mentality
• Room for growth and development
• A motivated and supportive team
• International network of professionals