Do you master the English language at a native level but also the German language? At Dow Chemical, you work in an international atmosphere! Does customer service fit your background and are you looking for a job with endless possibilities? Then you are the person Manpower is looking for. Take your career to the next level and quickly continue reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking sales support representative for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Within your function you will be part of The Customer Information Group. This is the contact center aimed at supplying information about Dow's products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders. The team receives and responds to escalated requests on behalf of customers and prospects for product and service information across specific Dow businesses and functions.
Your tasks are going to be:
- Maintaining Dow's excellent reputation through exemplary customer service
- Providing technical information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information about Dow Chemical and subsidiaries
- Documenting customer requests in an accurate manner
- Resolving and responding to customers to improve response rate
- Being able to multi-task between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between € 2,300 and € 2,800 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of € 0.19 per kilometer
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- The chance of a permanent contract
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- EQF or mbo level 3 degree (associate degree) or higher
- At least one year of experience working as a customer service employee, an account manager or in a commercial/marketing/sales/communication job
- Fluent in the English language (at least on a C1 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Fluent in the German language (at least on a C1 level according to the CEFR)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) at your local municipality
Living in or near Terneuzen, Goes, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is preferable but not compulsory!
How to apply
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter (without your answers to the questionnaire we can’t consider your application)
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
2300,00-2800,00 bruto per maand