Do you always put the customer first? Are you able to provide them with excellent customer service? In this role you’ll combine both aspects into one perfect job opportunity. At Dow Chemical you are able to work on the customer relationships as on the client side. You’ll be acting as the connecting element between the value as service side. Sounds more than interesting side, right? Keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Italian speaking customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Within your role you’ll be providing customers with the answers they are longing for. Is something unclear to you? No problem! Without any hesitation you are able to get the answer by continuing to ask after the problem. That way your answer covers the problem A to Z. In short: the customer comes first, the service right behind and an excellent customer journey is the desired outcome.
Your responsibilities summarized:
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
- Strengthening the customer relations
- Executing the order entry process and managing the order fulfilment process
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Coordinating assigned customer accounts activities
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses (maximum of 75 kilometres will be reimbursed)
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube
- An EQF level 6 degree or Bachelor’s degree
- An excellent command of the Italian and English language (at least level C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work and/or residency permit
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and Dow Chemical
2400,00-3200,00 bruto per maand